Thursday 2 December 2010

Bantry Bay a "must" after a high powered year!

Don Albert  Don Albert


Jazzaholic

Jazzin’ and Eatin’ in Cape Town!

Thursday, December 02, 2010
Comments: 1
After a high-powered year in Johannesburg I look forward to a few special “musts” in Cape Town.

First is my time-share at the Bantry Bay International Vacation Resort. Years ago I picked up a couple of weeks at a bargain price believing I would exchange them for overseas vacations. This never happened because I enjoy the place so much. It’s situated right on the rocks looking out over the sea with Robben Island in the distance. Lying at the pool deck is almost like being aboard a ship. So I’m very happy here, and the staff are terrific.
Secondly, I make sure to book from Johannesburg for the Sunday Jazz Brunch from 11am-2pm at Winchester Mansions on the Beach Road, Sea Point. http://www.newstime.co.za/column/DonAlbert/Jazzin%E2%80%99_and_Eatin%E2%80%99_in_Cape_Town/33/2694/